Benefits of Membership
By becoming a member of Camden People First, you will have lots of opportunities:
- empowered to speak up for yourself and other people with learning difficulties.
- opportunities to work as a team and provide peer support.
- opportunities to learn new skills such as 'direction skills' - how to get to one place from another.
- support on budgeting and using your money wisely.
- encouraged to build your confidence.
- informed and updated on government policies and issues affecting people with learning difficulties.
You will also have the opportunity to be trained on the use of computer skills such as:
- Accessing the internet.
- Microsoft Publisher to design flyers, posters in Easy Read with lot of pictures.
- Easy Read PowerPoint presentations.
You will have the opportunity to attend:
- our regular monthly meetings where you can speak up for yourself.
- our regular focus group meeting where you can to talk to the police about any hate crime incidents.
As a member of Camden People First, you will have the full right and say on how to run Camden People First.
If you would like to become a member of Camden People First, click the button below to download the membership form.
You will need to print out the Membership Form, fill it in and post it to us at the address on the form or email it to us.
Alternatively, you can call our office on 020 7388 2007 and ask for a Membership Form.
Our Membership Fee is only £2.50 a month.